ODYSEA PRO SKIPPER QUAD [Available in March 2021 ORDER NOW TO RESERVE YOUR BOARD]
"The best soft surfboards ever! “ – Jamie O’Brien
Jamie has charged some of the gnarliest waves out there and believes his models are the ultimate shore-break boards; plus he can throw chunks, bust an air or tweak a turn when the waves aren’t deathly. Not only do the JOB models offer performance, but the signature graphic reeks of tropical bliss.
Keeping with Odysea® tradition, the Skipper is purely focused on fun and good times. With mega-Odysea float everyone has come to love, the Skipper infuses a sleek fish shape for down-the-line-speed and drawing out perfect, stylish turns. Now equipped with our hi-performance fin system for added drive in steeper waves and even more speed in the tube. The Skipper is your first mate for fun!
- 5’6” x 21.0” x 2.875” (42 Liters)
- 6’0” x 21.5” x 3.0” (48 Liters)
- 6’6” x 22.0” x 3.125” (55 Liters)
- Super-Fun for all skill levels!
- Tons of float and easy wave catching.
- Stiff dual composite core.
- Triple (x3) maple stringers!
- Durable HDPE graphic slick bottom.
- Old-School PE deck with throwback design.
- Hi-Performance fin system with performance fins.
- Designed by Catch Surf in California, U.S.A.